Vegetarian Club Sandwiches - Veggie alternative to the American sandwich - without bacon and chicken
- 1 yellow bell pepper (about 200 grams)
- zucchini (small, about 150 grams)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 slices toast (whole-wheat)
- sandwiches (See Ingredients Please Copy And Paste URL http://eatsmarter.com/recipes/vegetarian-club-)
- Cut bell pepper into quarters, remove seeds and rinse. Rinse zucchini, cut in half crosswise and cut lengthwise into 5 mm (approximately 1/4-inch) thin slices.
- Heat oil in a grill pan. Add bell pepper pieces and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add zucchini slices and cook over high heat on each side for 1-2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- See Full Direction Please Copy & Paste URL http://eatsmarter.com/recipes/vegetarian-club-sandwiches