Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Preheat the oven to 424°F.
- Cut the squash into 1 inch wedges, then brush with oil and season. Place the squash in a large, shallow roasting dish lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-25 mins, until lightly golden and just tender (don’t overcook as it softens a little as it cools).
- Meanwhile, mix the garlic (if using), sugar and vinegar with 1/2 tsp of salt and plenty of pepper in a bowl, then add the chopped mint. Carefully transfer the squash to a serving dish. Spoon the dressing over the top.
- Serve at room temperature garnished with mint leaves.