Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place ham, face down, on rack in shallow baking pan. Cover pan tightly with foil. Bake in heated oven for
- 1 3/4 – 2 1/2 hours or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest portion (not touching bone) registers 135 degrees F. (about 15-18 minutes per pound).
- Meanwhile, pour beer in small saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, until beer is reduced to 3 tablespoons, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and cool slightly. Stir in glaze mix, mustard and pepper.
- Remove ham from oven. Increase oven heat to 425 degrees F. Spread glaze mixture over ham. Bake, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes to set glaze until 140 degrees F. Remove ham from oven and cool slightly. Loosely cover with foil and refrigerate until serving time or up to 1 day in advance.
- To serve, slice chilled ham and arrange with an assortment of sandwich ingredients, including assorted artisan breads; Swiss, provolone or Havarti cheeses; Lettuce, tomato slices, sliced onions or roasted red peppers; and an assortment of mustards, mayonnaise and horseradish.