Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Prepare your sweet potatoes by cutting off the ends to create an even sweet potato tube no longer than 5.5 inches. Attach the Spiralizer Attachment for the Kitchenaid® Stand Mixer. Insert the food skewer, peeler, medium noodle blade. Place the center of one end of the sweet potato onto the food skewer, then slide the noodle blade to line up with the center of the other end of the sweet potato, pressing to help stabilize the potato. Make sure the peeler is resting on the outside skin-edge of the sweet potato.
- Turn the Stand Mixer to medium and watch your sweet potato spiralize, discarding the peel as it goes.
- In a large bowl, toss the sweet potatoes in smoked paprika.
- Working in batches, or if you have a pan that is large enough, melt the butter in a skillet from the KitchenAid® Tri-Ply Copper 10-Piece Set. Cook until the butter just begins to smell toasty, then add the sweet potato noodles, tossing to coat in butter. Season to taste with salt and pepper (I used about ¼ teaspoon of each). Cook, stirring, until the sweet potatoes begin to soften to your liking, about 5-10 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked sweet potato noodles to a serving platter. Taste and adjust seasoning. Top with crumbled feta and chopped hazelnuts. Serve warm.