Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Season beef, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown 1/2 of the beef, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes. Remove browned beef to slow cooker with slotted spoon, then repeat with remaining beef.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet over medium heat and cook mushrooms and onion, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 6 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, 30 seconds. Remove to slow cooker.
- Stir in Ragu® Cheesy Classic Alfredo Sauce. Cook covered at HIGH 4 to 5 hours or at LOW 8 to 10 hours or until beef is tender.
- Stir in sour cream. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked egg noodles.
Susan Aronoff 2 months ago
I’ve made this recipe over and over. It’s my husbands favorite. I do it in a one pot, which makes for a very easy clean up.
Melanie 2 years ago
edible. not very good. worst stroganoff I ever made.
Brandy 2 years ago
My family loves this and so easy to make !!