- 2 pounds yukon gold potatoes (baby, halved)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (divided)
- 4 rosemary sprigs (fresh)
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 new york strip steaks (1 1/4-inch-thick)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons montreal steak seasoning
Ricky Estrada 3 months ago
Loved this recipe! It was very easy to follow and above all, EXTREMELY DELICIOUS!!!
Kristen Ward 5 months ago
kids loved it! Served it with grilled zucchini.
Joanna Sclafani 5 months ago
I didn't have any of the steak but the potatoes were the best I've ever had
Joseph Valenti 6 months ago
Yummy, even our kids enjoyed it! The chicken took a little longer than in the directions to cook, but otherwise very good. We made it to serve over rice.
Marsha Rich 7 months ago
skillet has to be very hot
Brandon 8 months ago
Turned out well didn’t really change anything I like steak
Lynn Finch 8 months ago
Great, except wasn’t sure about the rosemary...should of chopped it much finer
Dora Pilgrim 9 months ago
delicious! follow exactly the directions with some patience.