Pork Symphony Filipino Sisig Style with Minced PorkPORK FOODSERVICE
Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- 1. Season the pork belly and jowl with salt and pepper. Render the pork belly and jowl in a 375°F oven until tender and some of the fat has been rendered out. Cool and chop finely into a hash mixture.
- 2. Mix mayonnaise, white vinegar, minced garlic, sugar and lime juice together.
- 3. Add mixture to cooled pork. Taste re-season if necessary.
- 4. Spread mixture a ½-inch thick in individually portioned cast iron skillets.
- 5. Place on high heat until bottom begins to sizzle. Finish in broiler or salamander until crisp on top.