- 3 pounds boneless pork shoulder
- kosher salt (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 yellow onion (coarsely chopped)
- 6 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 inches fresh ginger (piece, peeled and chopped)
- 8 cups low sodium chicken broth (64 fl. oz./2 l)
- 1 leek (white and green parts, halved lengthwise and coarsely chopped)
- 4 ounces cremini mushrooms (brushed clean and coarsely chopped)
- low sodium soy sauce (for seasoning)
- sesame (or chile oil for seasoning)
- 1 1/2 pounds ramen noodles (fresh)
- 8 soft-boiled eggs
- 4 green onions (white and pale green parts, finely chopped)
|Calories760Calories from Fat280|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat280|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jose A. 6 months ago
gooooood. used pork tenderloin instead of pernil.
andrea lobb 6 months ago
Was involved, but good soft boiling the the egg and peeling it was annoying. There has to be a better way to do that. Tasty. Will likely make again. The pork was very good and tender.
Aly N. 6 months ago
I feel like the crockpot directions are too much. Used a Dutch oven for one pot. Works great. My family loved it
chrissy 7 months ago
So good.. made a home made pork bone broth with the pork roast in an instant pot, discarded the bits then followed the recipe. made it all in the same pot, very good!! i just didnt toss the mushrooms and leeks, they still had too much flavor to toss out. I had them in an instant pot for about two hrs. well worth the efforts! added baby bok choy for some veggies, delish!
Tanya Modesto a year ago
Supper yummy! 10/10 would eat again
Madeline B. a year ago
Delicious!! Very flavorful, added a dash of salt and pepper and it was perfect. Some veggies would make it a well-rounded meal.
Rachel Chloe 2 years ago
This is definitely the best ramen recipe I've tried so far! Yum!
Sasuke Uchiha 2 years ago
It Turned Out Pretty Good
Ashley 3 years ago
This was a delicious recipe! I did alter it a bit because I didn't have 8 hours to cook the pork in a slow cooker. Instead I cooked and sliced boneless pork chops. And cooked the entire recipe on the stovetop.
Tiffany S. 3 years ago
Amazing!!! Takes what seems to be a complicated dish and breaks it down into a simplified, but highly flavorful version. Delicious comfort food at it's best.