Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
- To serve, evenly top chicken with bruschetta mixture.
|Calories210Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jimerson 4 months ago
it turned out delicioso! my boyfriend loved it! i did it with loaded diced potato casserole with dresh bacon chopped up and threw in some brussel sprouts to make it complete!
Michael T. 10 months ago
I was told that I could make it again. I added Romano cheese as well.
Crowley 2 years ago
It was fantastic easy to make
Mike Thornhill 2 years ago
This is a great recipe loved it
Salera 2 years ago
Whole family loved it! Will definitely make it again.
Aretha Bright 2 years ago
Excellent recipe I used cilantro instead of basil
Alex 3 years ago
I couldn't believe how much my husband loved this recipe. I made this 2 different times using the lower fat mayonnaise and then with the full-fat mayo and it turned out less greasy with the low-fat. My husband (surprisingly) preferred the low-fat mayo, which he usually despises. Maybe my breasts were bigger (haha) but I usually have to double the cooking time.
Tiffany S. 3 years ago
So good! This recipe satisfies the need for something rich and also fresh all in one. Very easy to put together.
Nicholas G. 4 years ago
Pretty good, I had to bake it 40 minutes though, at 20 minutes barely anything was cooked. Other than that the recipe was perfect.