Remove All from Shopping List
- HEAT oven to 375ºF. Coat a baking sheet lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE sugar and shortening in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Beat in peanut butter and eggs.
- COMBINE flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Add gradually to shortening mixture at low speed. Beat until well blended.
- SHAPE dough into 1 1/4-inch balls. Roll in cereal. Place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Press tip of little finger halfway down in center of ball but do not flatten. Fill indentation with about 1/2 teaspoon preserves.
- BAKE 9 to 11 minutes or until light brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet before removing to cooling rack. Cool completely.