- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil (divided)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 pounds skirt steak (cut into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 12 flour tortillas (mini)
- 3/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves (chopped fresh)
- 1 lime (cut into wedges)
|Calories540Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ryan O. 4 days ago
so simple and so tasty. I added minced jalapenos with the onions an cilantro to give it a bit more heat, but that meat is delicious.
Jacob Funk 11 days ago
I personally would've enjoyed a bit more of a spicy taste, but all in all I really enjoyed making and eating it!
Jo 15 days ago
Amazing and super easy!!
Piaget! 😸 15 days ago
I used these for meal prepping this week. The only substitutions I made were green onions and regular soy sauce. I also used olive oil because that was all that I had on hand. All in all, the flavors went together wonderfully. This was my first time cooking steak, so I'd like to try again with chicken next time.
Michelle 20 days ago
Super easy and very good! I will definitely make these again! Flavor is fantastic.
Nacho 23 days ago
good. very tasty family loved it.
Monta Berry-Hawkins a month ago
We used chicken on the grill instead and my husband could not get enough.
Evan primm a month ago
very good, used chicken instead and added some rice and it turned out great
Will Trego a month ago
These were delish! Instead of the toppings I added quac to the mix. Meat turned out great ;)
Mark Gupko 2 months ago
I would definitely make it again. Full of flavor and clean eatinggg