This soup can be easily frozen. If freezing, don't add tortellini until the soup is thawed.
Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Remove sausage from casing. Brown the sausage in a large pot. Remove the sausage, leaving 1 Tbsp. of the drippings in the pot.
- Saute the onions and garlic in the drippings until the onions are tender.
- Add the beef broth, water, wine, tomatoes, basil, oregano, tomato sauce, sausage, and parsley. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- Top with cheese and serve.