- 5,730 grams skinless chicken thighs (or chicken breasts)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (or olive oil)
- 2 teaspoons italian seasonings
- 664 grams cremini mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon regular soy sauce (or light, not low sodium)
- 3/4 cup unsalted chicken stock
- 64 grams garlic cloves (minced)
- 80 grams sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (freshly)
- 3 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
Croy 3 months ago
Came out perfect - absolutely delicious!
Diane Ratto 3 months ago
Delicious! I followed the recipe as written and it came out perfect!
Lyons 5 months ago
Came out awesome! Served over spaghetti and everyone loved it!
sakina issa 5 months ago
Loved it, but didn’t make it in an instant pot