- 1 pound chicken tenders (or chicken breasts)
- ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 4 eggs
- 3 packages ramen noodles (discard the seasonings)
- 8 ounces bok choy (stem removed and sliced into pieces)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce (or Japanese soup base, add more to taste)
- 4 stalks scallion (white parts into 2-inch length and green part into rounds)
- sesame (black and white, optional)
- chili oil (S&B La-Yu Chili Oil)
|Calories630Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Malcolm Meredith 17 hours ago
Needs more seasoning / flavor.
Eileen H. a day ago
So tasty and pretty easy to make. I’m not a fan of food that requires much preparation (and this didn’t take THST much), but this ramen was worth every chop, sauté and boil. Sooo good!
Donna V 17 days ago
It was delicious and filling
Gina G. a month ago
Very easy if you prep ingredients ahead of time. Added sliced mushrooms and thin sliced carrots. Noodles were perfect. Kids loved it!
Yvette Valenzuela a month ago
Amazing dish and lasted me for a couple of days.just make you remove the ramen out of the pot
Meg a month ago
It was a little bland so I ended up adding the season packet and sriracha sauce
Christina Bersin a month ago
SO delicious!!! Will be making again!
Erin Keezer 2 months ago
absolutely delicious. will add to our staples.
Mozes 3 months ago
so good. puts instant ramen to shame.
Betsy Burgett 4 months ago
Really good recipe! I added cilantro and left out the chili oil in order to keep it appealing for my kids. We all loved it!