Garden Vegetable Pasta SaladYUMMLY
As the name promises, this light, refreshing pasta salad includes plenty of fresh veggies as well as vibrant flavors from feta cheese and Italian salsa verde dressing. The recipe makes a hefty portion (about 16 cups) so it’s perfect for meal prep or for serving a crowd. You can also add grilled shrimp or chicken to turn the salad into a main dish. The recipe is a Yummly original created by Ashley Strickland Freeman.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions until al dente, about 8 minutes.
- While pasta cooks, place corn in a large bowl. Shave zucchini into thin ribbons using a vegetable peeler, and add to corn. Save uneven zucchini end pieces for other uses.
- Drain pasta, return to the pasta pot, and place corn and zucchini on top. Cover and let stand 10 minutes. (This will soften the corn and zucchini.) Uncover and let pasta ingredients stand until cool, or rinse them under cold water to cool quickly, then drain.
- While pasta stands, make salad dressing. In a food processor with the motor running, drop garlic through the feed tube and whirl until minced. Add 1 cup parsley, the olive oil, 1/4 cup basil, the capers, lemon juice, ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper, and the anchovy paste. Whirl until dressing is very smooth, 1-2 minutes. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer pasta and vegetables to a very large serving bowl. Add tomatoes, cheese, and dressing and toss to coat. Serve salad, or cover and refrigerate up to 3 days. Top with additional parsley and basil if you like.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories220Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.