- 8 ounces pasta (uncooked campanelle, 2 3/4 cups)
- 24 italian style meatballs (frozen cooked, from 22-oz bag)
- 25 1/2 ounces tomato basil pasta sauce (Muir Glen™ organic)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz)
- fresh basil leaves (Chopped, if desired)
Eva Herinkova a month ago
Super easy and really yummy!
Julie 5 months ago
Turned out great. Will definitely make again with some edits. Will try with Parmesan cheese and experiment with Bertolli Vodka Sauce. A great weeknight meal when you don’t have a lot of prep time
Howe 5 months ago
So good! I think we will let the pasta all soak in the water a little before adding the other ingredients since some of the pasta was a little tough still. We did add extra meatballs and pasta but we also added extra water to compensate.
Keli 5 months ago
family loved it! used pasta we had on hand.
Nancy 5 months ago
This was so easy I couldn’t believe it! It tastes like lasagna with a fourth of the work! Enjoy the taste and time savings/work!