Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and mash.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 2-quart shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Stir in 1 cup cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sour cream, green onions and 4 strips crumbled bacon. Turn into prepared baking dish and bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bacon. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish, if desired, with additional chopped green onions.
|Calories900Calories from Fat740|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat740|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Krcil 7 months ago
From a taste perspective these potatoes are great. They are however a bit to put together and take a bit of planning if you want them to be ready with the rest of your meal
Sarah 2 years ago
very creamy and add extra bacon
Rita R. 2 years ago
This was delicious. Be sure to salt the potatoes while they are boiling. I didn't see salt listed as an ingredient.
Dancy 2 years ago
Dee-lish!!! I always have to double the recipe because my son can’t stay out of it and we NEVER have leftovers!
Danielle F 3 years ago
Delicious!! Would definitely make again!! I like to add extra bacon cheese and some minced raw yellow onion as well adds an extra kick!
Tarra T. 4 years ago
Great comfort food. Potatoes, bacon, cheese mayo all things I love. Instead of sour cream try Greek yogurt as a substitute. Also to incorporate more vegetables, substitute cauliflower instead of potatoes.
Tara Saladyga 5 years ago
If you need comfort food stop here!!! I pared this with a healthier protein so I didn't feel so guilty, but these potatoes were amazingly decadent! Not so great when reheated, so make the appropriate sized batch so you don't waste any!