You'll never want to eat spinach dip with chips again once you try it stuffed in a mushroom!
- 16 cremini mushrooms (large)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper (to taste)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 ounces baby spinach leaves (fresh, 4 firmly packed cups)
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Line a square baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms and discard or save for another use.
|Calories60Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Nina 2 months ago
I didn't like it, but my my family said it's tasty
M1nn1e 3 months ago
Nice, soft a creamy. I suggest you put a little bit of smoked salmon with the cream cheese, it gives it a nice kick (:
Matt 3 months ago
Very good and I would recommend using more filling so the shrooms are over-flowing and then top with cheese. I would also add some red pepper flakes for some heat. Bacon might also give it some needed texture.
Michael Castro 3 months ago
I topped it with bacon and used whipped cream cheese. Amazing.
Sugar Time 3 months ago
They were so good that everyone came back for more
Biggelton Schmuggs IV 4 months ago
Like, finna eat these little morsels while im wildin on my big periwinkle scaled Chinese dragon. I might share some with Bertholdt, that's his name.
Jon Lucas 5 months ago
good. i would cut back on the salt.
Kishore 5 months ago
winner recipe! would make again
I Don't Know 5 months ago
Really nice. I would add tomatoes next time.
Krysa Robertson 5 months ago
Really good def. Would make again
Virag 5 months ago
This is a winner, quick and extremely delicious.