Not all cookies are created equally. This recipe for Chocolate Filled Cookies packs a lot of powerful flavors into a sweet treat. If you want to surprise your loved ones with a delicious and moist treat, then this is the perfect palate pleasing way…
to show them you care. These delicious confections are so good, you might want to make a batch and hide them just for you. Happy baking!
- 200 grams self rising flour
- 50 grams oat bran
- 125 grams softened butter
- 50 grams heavy cream
- 1 egg yolk
- 50 grams brown sugar
- cream (Pastador, or chocolate)
- In a food processor, combine flour, oat bran, and a pinch of salt.
- Add the softened butter and mix.
- The dough should have the consistency of a shortcrust pastry.