- 4 cups cooked chicken (diced, cut in 3/4 inch pieces)
- 1/3 cup green onion (sliced, or more, I used about 1/2 cup green onion)
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan (Asiago, or Romano cheese, original recipe said "or more" but I only used this amount)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil (finely chopped, or more, I used about 1/3 cup chopped basil)
- 1 cup mayo (Best Foods, I used half regular mayo and half light mayo, if you're not overly fond of mayo, use 3/4 cup)
- ground black pepper
|Calories390Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Marlene Gray 3 months ago
Good taste had to add more mayo
Leah 3 months ago
Very tasty. I used rotisserie chicken and the Gourmet Garden basil.
Nicole Benham 6 months ago
Yummy. I made it exactly as the recipe and we ate it with tortilla chips. Super yummy and fresh.
Linda Brehm 9 months ago
Fine. I forgot the Parmesan
Mary P. a year ago
it was really good! I did tweak it a little; I added diced cucumbers, celery, and garlic. I made it into sandwiches with some sliced onion, tomatoe, and lettuce and my fiance loved it. I will definitely be making this again especially because it was so easy.
Jennifer C. 3 years ago
Fantastic. I used 1 whole rotisserie chicken shredded, doubled the mayo & buttermilk as I thought it needed more for the dressing to coat everything better. Added chopped celery. Served on seeded Italian bread topped with pickles and fresh from the garden sliced tomatoes.