- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pound Velveeta® cheese (regular or mexican)
- 1 can rotel tomatoes (regular or hot)
- 1 pound pasta (spaghetti)
- 1 stick butter
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (undiluted)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (undiluted)
- 1 onion (medium, chopped)
- 1 bell pepper (red or green, chopped)
|Calories990Calories from Fat430|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat430|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Brennan Bryant 4 months ago
Good but mild Rotel is not spicy enough
Gina S. a year ago
love this recipe super easy and quick
Jenn W a year ago
I followed the recipe and the dish turned out great.
Donna B. a year ago
i made this exactly like the recipe and i will make it again.
Caren M. a year ago
It was good! I added juice to it and added to much!
Connie Funte Dolter 2 years ago
Cut cheese in half, was still very nummy!
Alexis 2 years ago
I love this recipe so does my family, its great to make for parties, this is my son's favorite recipe So I try and make it at least once a month
Michelle V. 2 years ago
good recipe w adjustments! i dont use full stick i use couple spoonfuls of margarine & only use 1/2lb of cheese! i use about 3/4 of the chicken & mushroom soup i add jalapenos as well.. if its a little thick u can add a little milk as well!
Denise R. 3 years ago
This is my childrens favorite, have been making this for almost 25 years! Even the 28 year old children still ask for it!