- 170 grams mozzarella (pre shredded/grated cheese)
- 85 grams almond meal (/flour *see recipe notes below)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese (full fat)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (fresh or dried)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt (to taste)
- 1 egg (medium)
|Calories120Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
David Kline a month ago
it was sooooo good. Im actually making it again right now... mmmmmmm yummy
Gina S. 2 months ago
Super easy and delicious
John Ellis 2 months ago
This was amazing! Cheesy cheese bread. Who could ask for more? I added the optional cheese, butter, garlic, and parsley.. I took it out at 10.5min bc it was golden brown. Very tasty. Will def mk again.
Suzanne B 2 months ago
Quick easy and yummy!
alice iwu 2 months ago
I really like this recipe. I have tried other Keto bread recipes and would say this is one of my favorites. I modified it a bit though by using only a pinch of baking soda and no added salt.
Ashley Renee 6 months ago
Amazing. Easy to make and delicious. One of the best breads found so far. I added different spices to the bread and also made mine stuffed by putting the cheese in the middle and then folding it over.
lisette 6 months ago
turned out ridiculously delicious.
Dawne T. 7 months ago
The best yumo, I used chives instead of parsley. Making it again for sure.
Carrie R. a year ago
awesome recipe. love the fat head dough. it's so versatile
Lydwina Ingihon a year ago
Good recipes sharing. Learn many new recipes here. Thumb ups Yummly!