CHICKEN QUINOA BURRITO BOWLSMEGANKODETSKY
Super healthy and filling Chicken Quinoa Burrito Bowls by Gimme Some Oven: http://www.gimmesomeoven.com/chicken-quinoa-burrito-bowls/
- TO MAKE THE CHICKEN QUINOA BURRITO BOWLS: Portion quinoa evenly between two serving bowls, spreading it out so that it covers the bottom of the bowls. Divide the chicken, peppers and onions, corn salsa and guacamole evenly between the two bowls, and add them on top of the quinoa. Sprinkle each bowl with some crumbled cheese. Serve immediately, garnishing each bowl with a lime wedge if desired.
- TO MAKE THE TACO-SEASONED CHICKEN: Rub 2 tablespoons of taco seasoning evenly over each chicken breast (on both sides). Heat oil in a medium saute pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts and cook for about 5 minutes per side, turning once, until the chicken is cooked through and no longer translucent. Remove from heat and transfer chicken to a cutting board and let rest for at least 5 minutes. Then cut into bite-sized cubes.
- TO MAKE THE SAUTÉED VEGGIES: Return the same saute pan to the heat and add the oil. Heat over medium-high heat, then add peppers and onions. Saute for 4-5 minutes until the veggies are cooked and softened. Remove from heat.
- TO MAKE THE CORN SALSA: Toss all ingredients together until combined.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories670Calories from Fat250|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat250|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.