Like all good things, a Brie L T is composed of a few delicious ingredients and can be made in less than 10 minutes, much like a grilled cheese. It’s become a weeknight favorite because it requires mostly staples,, and it’s great for those I-don’t-w…
nna-cook days. http://julieblanner.com/brie-l-t/
- Cook bacon and allow to drain on a paper towel.
- Spread tomato jam on one side bread.
- Over medium heat, allow a tablespoon of butter to melt at a time and add bread.
- Immediately top one slice of each sandwich with brie to melt.
- Remove, top with bacon and arugula. Serve warm.