This simplified version of Vietnamese pho is full of bold flavors for a healthy and delicious meal. By using pre-made beef broth, you save a lot of the preparation time needed for the traditional recipe. With just 10 basic ingredients and 30 minutes…
you will be on your way to a delicious and light meal. A spinkling of fresh cilantro right before serving adds a delicious fresh finish.
- Boil beef broth with star anise for 5 minutes.
- Add fish sauce, soy sauce, pepper, and sugar.
- Add the noodles and beef and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and remove the star anise.
- Just before serving, add bean sprouts and chopped coriander.