Only five ingredients are needed for this light and airy cheesecake. You'll never miss the crust!
- 3 packages cream cheese (3 packages brick-style, 8 oz. each at room temperature)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup sour cream (at room temperature)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs (at room temperature)
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Lightly grease the sides of a 9-inch spring-form pan with softened butter.
- Cut a circle of parchment paper 9” in diameter. Lay the circle on the bottom of the spring form pan.
|Calories340Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Nicole Friedt 2 months ago
pretty good. would make again. needed whip cream or strawberries to give it that extra wow.
frida Penélope lopez 3 months ago
me encanta es muy buena
rezist la victoriei 3 months ago
this recipe is very delicious
madeline zimmer 3 months ago
The cheesecake is DELICIOUS✨✨✨
Altinel 5 months ago
This recipe was light, airy, and super yummy! My family loved it, I think it is perfect how it is! The only thing I can is to add 1/2 teaspoon more of vanilla extract. Otherwise it was delicious! 🤤 😋🤤
Alan 5 months ago
Awesome and easy thanks
Earl John 7 months ago
Yummy and so cheesy and soft
Loren Kiefer 7 months ago
I think the sour cream curdled or something went wrong because it tasted really bad.
Melinda Fancsal 8 months ago
Great recipe!! Loved it!
C 8 months ago
yummy my friends would love this recipe
Roelien Reyneke 8 months ago
Made it, turned out wonderfully!!
dhdhhd 8 months ago
this recipe is very tasty, yummy
pooD retooP 9 months ago
Cheesy. definitely would make again.
Melinda Ghita 9 months ago
Great recipe! will try if it again.
Tiny 10 months ago
This was tasty and fast to make. Thanks!
Derrick a year ago
my phone the directions exactly. It turned out delicious. I will definitely make it again!
Donna a year ago
really good! added chocolate peanut butter magic shell. Yummy!
Diane Gasaway a year ago
it was a hit! will definitely make again
Matt Santarelli a year ago
great it turned out perfect
test a year ago
delicious! would make again
caleb honeycutt a year ago
great!! would definitely try it again
Duane C. a year ago
love it just added chocalate chips
CYNTHIA LEHNIG a year ago
Amazing it couldn’t have been better!😄
T a year ago
Very delicious and easy to make!