®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Winter Squash and Apple Soup
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place squash, onion and apple pieces on large baking sheet. Sprinkle with coriander, cumin, red pepper flakes and salt, drizzle with oil and toss to coat evenly. Roast, stirring occasionally, until tender, 30 to 45 minutes (timing will depend on variety and age of squash).
- Transfer roasted vegetables to Dual Wall jar of KitchenAid® Pro Line® Blender and add stock. Secure lid and set blender to Soup setting. Blend until machine turns itself off.
- Alternatively, combine ingredients in blender as directed, secure lid and turn dial to Speed 1. Slowly increase speed to high (Speed 10 or 11). Blend until completely smooth, about 2 minutes. Continue to blend until rising steam is visible, 1 to 2 minutes longer.
- Adjust thickness with more stock, if you like. Season to taste with salt. The soup should be hot. Serve at once, or let cool, transfer to airtight container and refrigerate for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
- Garnish Variations: Top with dollop of yogurt, sour cream or crème fraîche; with chopped fresh cilantro, thyme or flat-leaf parsley leaves; or with toasted pumpkin seeds.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories170Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.