- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 ounces firm tofu (press out some liquid first)
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning (add about 1 teaspoon salt if it’s unsalted)
- 2 chipotle peppers (minced)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can diced green chiles (or less, to taste)
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning (add a pinch of salt if it’s unsalted)
- flour tortillas (huge burrito-sized)
- tortilla chips
- roasted vegetables
- black beans
|Calories770Calories from Fat470|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat470|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Breonna a month ago
my husband loves it. i find it good but a bit spicy. pita chips are the perfect crunch
Sarah Hysjulien a month ago
Simple, delicious, and super indulgent.
Molly M. 3 months ago
It came out great! I used a fresh jalapeno in the queso and I did chilli and pinto beans instead of tofu. Kids destroyed them and said it was just like taco bell!
Elisha D. 4 months ago
Very yummy! But time consuming! I’d also suggest less tofu, it’s a bit overpowering
Seth 4 months ago
Made enough for 10. All I can say is wow! Everyone who ate one loved them. This was my first time cooking, I had a lot of fun making the Crunchwrap. The Sofrita was amazing, I put more chipotle peppers in than it needed. Had I not, I felt that it would not have been as spicy because of the queso and avocado added in. My family and I love spicy foods, so the extra spice was quite good. I had trouble with the queso because I did not have the right tools to blend it smoothly, so it was a bit chunky only because the cashews weren’t completely broken up. It however did not deter anyone from eating it. Will definitely be making this again and keep the Spicy Sofrita Tofu recipe for other foods.
Shannon Withey 8 months ago
Ioved this! I loved the flavor, i didn't do roasted vegs, instead i did raw onion and green peppers
Real Boo a year ago
the texture is everything ❤❤❤❤i loved it