Looking for a quick and easy dinner idea? These Teriyaki Chicken Lettuce Wraps might just change your mind the next time you’re tempted to pick up fast food…
Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Marinate your chicken in the Teriyaki Marinade for at least 30 minutes. I usually throw it in a zip-loc bag with the marinade before I leave for work and it’s be ready when I get home.
- Fire up your grill and toss the chicken on the grill until cooked through.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces and place on top of lettuce.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs, optional.
- Serve with rice and your favorite veggies, then eat and enjoy!