Sweet Potato Curly Fries with Creamy Chipotle Chili DipKITCHENAID
Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Wash the potatoes well, scrubbing the skin clean. Trim off the pointed ends of the sweet potatoes.
- Using the Medium Spiralizing Blade, attach the sweet potatoes to your KitchenAid® Spiralizer Attachment, attached to the power hub of your Stand Mixer. Make sure to place a bowl underneath the Spiralizer, then set your Stand Mixer to a low speed and watch as the potatoes spiralize.
- Soak the spiralized sweet potatoes in cold water for about 30 minutes, and then rinse and dry well.
- Fill a large heavy bottomed pan with about two inches of oil and heat to 250°F. Be sure the sweet potatoes are well dried, and then fry in small batches for 3-4 minutes. Remove them with a slotted spoon, or mesh strainer, and drain on a paper towel. Then, bring the oil to 350°F, and fry the softened sweet potatoes again, this time for 2 minutes, or until golden and crispy. Remove from the oil, drain on a paper towel, and season with salt. For best results, serve right away with Creamy Chipotle Chili Dip. Use your KitchenAid® Dishwasher with Dynamic Wash Arms and Bottle Wash for quick clean up.
- Place all the dip ingredients into the KitchenAid® 3.5 Cup Food Chopper and pulse until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed. If the dip is too thick, add a little milk until the desired consistency is reached. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
|Calories150Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.