- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion (roughly diced)
- 3 garlic cloves (roughly chopped)
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms (I used crimini)
- 15 ounces chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes (julienned)
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon herbs (Italian blend)
- 2 tablespoons vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (or panko)
- 2 eggs (whisked)
- olive oil (or a flavorless oil, for frying)
|Calories290Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
JoAnn a month ago
These are phenomenal! While I’m not a full fledged vegetarian I do eat about 90% veggies and 10% chicken. Variety is always a plus and this is definitely going into my rotation of recipes.
Carrie 2 months ago
Awesome, other than the consistency you'd never know they aren't meat.
Alex 3 months ago
dont know whatnindid wrong but the blended paste was very soft and couldnt make it into balls.
Stacey 3 months ago
Easy to make and tasted like meatballs with the sauce.
Maria M. 3 months ago
Recipe was easy to follow. I enjoyed them.
Rohan van Eeden 4 months ago
Delicious - quite quick and easy.
rachael 5 months ago
simple and tasted great.
Carmen King 5 months ago
Made for my vegetarian husband and he loved it! Very easy to make. Tweaked a little to his liking.
Láralyn M. 5 months ago
I would change some things about this recipe. My food precessor couldn't fit all of the ingredients, so I had to transfer to the blender. But my blender couldn't manage the thickness, so I had to just take everything into a bowl and finish by hand. Lots more dirty dishes than I expected to have! Also, it took closer to an hour and a half.
sarah d 6 months ago
Really good! A little operator error but nothing major