Waiting for this delicate, creamy Strawberry Refrigerator Cake to cool and set in the fridge may be pure torture. But we assure you, it's worth it!
Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour 13"x 9" pan.
- For cake, prepare, bake and cool according to package directions.
- Poke holes 1" apart in top of cake using handle from wooden spoon.
- Puree thawed strawberries with juice in blender. Spoon evenly over top of cake allowing mixture to soak into holes.
- For topping, prepare pudding mix according to package directions using 1 cup milk. Fold whipped topping into pudding mixture. Spread over cake. Garnish with fresh strawberries. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Sommer 2 years ago
We like this cake. It's easy to make and tasty.
Jewel G. 4 years ago
i have made this cake often,everone loves it,so good on a hot day,i always make it the same ,each time
Anne B. 4 years ago
I have already made this twice. I took it to the church both times and got rave reviews. Have been asked for recipe. I like the fact that I can make it over two days and do not need to rush. Also, I used the cheesecake pudding mix instead of the French vanilla; it was very good.