Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- BRING water to a boil in small saucepan. Stir in rice & quinoa medley. Cover with tight-fitting lid and cook over low heat 15 to 18 minutes, until water is absorbed and medley is tender.
- COMBINE medley, black beans and salsa in medium bowl. Stir until blended.
- STIR in cilantro and lime juice. Sprinkle with queso fresco. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
- Microwave Cooking Directions
- MICROWAVE 1 1/4 cups water in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 3 minutes or until just beginning to boil. Stir in 1/2 cup rice & quinoa medley. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH 6 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes to soften. Stir. Cover and microwave an additional 3 minutes or until tender. Drain, if necessary. Proceed as directed above.