- 1 1/2 cups water (or Milk, or Milk Alternative)
- 4 tablespoons honey (Sugar or other Natural Sweetener)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast (Be sure your yeast is fresh and alive)
- 3 cups gluten free all purpose flour (Erika's)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons xanthan gum (in addition to whats already in the GF Flour Mix)
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- savory (or Optional: Mix in your desired sweet, flavors, like cinnamon or onion powder.)
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar (or Lemon Juice)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 large eggs (see options for egg free below)
|Calories100Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Karie F. 3 months ago
Excellent. Tastes just like one of the gluten bread recipes I make. Read all of the directions through before making, for some seem a bit backwards. It's too soft to use as sandwich bread, but I still like very much!
alli d. 5 months ago
If you’re debating whether or not to make this, don’t! It is so soft and moist it will be the best gf bread you’ve ever had. I honestly think it is even better than normal wheat bread you would buy. Try this!!! Super easy to make even I can make it.
Tina Freel 6 months ago
awesome. very light soft and fluffy..
Melissa Fandrey 7 months ago
Turned out awesome used Pamela’s gluten free flour and was perfect
Vangelina Barrow-Coulson a year ago
I haven’t tasted it... or cut it. But I’m giving full marks on how easy it was to follow the instructions and how at every stage ingredients looked as described. I did cook mine longer at about an hour. But it looks good to me. I’ll have a gluten free friend try it later.👍🏼
Marce a year ago
Great. I used 3/4 cup of milk and 3/4 cup of water