A spicy sriracha-soy glaze brings the heat to meaty chicken thighs in this easy-to-clean sheet pan dinner. The recipe is a Yummly original created by Eden Westbrook.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil sprayed with cooking spray on both sides.
- Pat chicken thighs dry, place onto prepared baking sheet, then season with salt, freshly cracked pepper, and 1 teaspoon garlic powder. Put into preheated oven and roast for 15 minutes.
- Make Sichuan Glaze: While chicken is roasting, combine 1 cup water, soy sauce, sriracha, rice wine vinegar, Sichuan peppercorns, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, ground ginger, and red pepper flakes in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat and stir to combine. Once steaming and simmering, whisk cornstarch and 1 tbsp water together in a small bowl to create a slurry. Pour cornstarch slurry into the soy sauce mixture and whisk well. Cook for 5 minutes, letting the glaze thicken, then take off the heat. Pour half of the glaze into a heat-safe bowl and set aside.
- After chicken has been cooking for 15 minutes, use a silicone brush to generously glaze the chicken with the Sichuan sauce from the saucepan. Bake for another 15 minutes, then glaze again. At the 45-minute mark, glaze the chicken one last time, then add the vegetables to the sheet pan around the chicken. Pour the reserved Sichuan sauce over the vegetables then bake for another 15 minutes, until the vegetables are tender. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories370Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.