If you want to surprise your family with a decadent dish Sunday morning, then why not try this Savory Pancakes recipe. It combines the sweet and savory flavors of onion and heavy whipping cream. Don’t forget to sprinkle some powdered sugar over top of these sweet treats to make them even better. This is the perfect way to brighten your loved ones’ day by surprising them with a delicious breakfast.
- In a medium bowl, combine pancake mix and milk and 2 tbsp. vegetable oil. Mix well and set aside.
- In a skillet, saute bacon until well browned.
- Add onion and season with salt and pepper. Cook until onion is translucent.
- Stir bacon and onion mixture into pancake batter.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.