Roman Style White Pizza (Bread Machine)L'ANTRO DELL'ALCHIMISTA
Tired of the typical Cheese Pizza? You might want to break away from the same old routine with this Roman Style White Pizza (Bread Machine) recipe. The added ingredients gives this traditional recipe more nutrients needed for your body. Mix things up with this Roman Style White Pizza (Bread Machine) now. Let us know how it goes cooking this Roman Style White Pizza (Bread Machine) recipe in the comments below. You can also give this Roman Style White Pizza (Bread Machine) recipe a star rating!
- Put the flour and potato flakes in a large bowl and pour part of the water, 200 ml, where the yeast and malt have previously been dissolved for 10 minutes.
- Knead a little with your hands, then add the remaining 100 ml of water slowly, salt and lastly the oil or lard. Knead briefly by hand just enough time to mix the ingredients and turn everything into the mixer by operating the dough program. Leave to rise for about 1 hour and 45 minutes in the bread machine (if you have one) *, the dough will triple ... thanks also to the constant heat.
- As soon as the dough has reached the right leavening, it is overturned on the well floured table and with the hands well floured or greased with oil, Adriano's folds are made of the first type.
- Now divide the dough into two pieces. For each piece, make Adriano's folds again . Now take the edges of the pasta and pull them towards the center. At this point, invert the dough from above to below, so that the part with the edges pulled, rests on the pastry board. Let the pieces rest about 15 '/ 20' covered with a wet and wrung out cloth. Then, with oiled hands, spread the dough into two trays of about 25 x 30 cm. well greased with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkled with a little coarse salt and rosemary. You pour extra virgin olive oil flush, and with your fingers sink the oil into the dough trying to make dimples, but taking the utmost care not to crush the bubbles which , if everything went properly, will form . Leave to rise in the pan for about 20 minutes. In the meantime, turn the oven on at max temperature and ventilate , (in my I have the pizza function that works in ventilated mode and I think it is more than 250 °) and bake until the pizza is golden brown. If everything went well, during the cooking the dough will make the typical bubbles of the white pizza, do not crush them, nor pierce them! NOTES: Sometimes, maybe it depends on the type of pan, the focaccia does not come out of the oven as dry on the bottom as it should be. In this case, as soon as it is cooked, take it out of the oven and put it 2/3 minutes to dry on the wire rack of the oven still on.
|Calories460Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.