With spiced ground chicken, hearty black beans, and tons of toppings, these homemade nachos are sure to make your mouth water! The recipe is a Yummly original created by Sara Mellas.
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. coriander
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. salt
- black pepper (to taste)
- 1 can black beans (drained and rinsed, 15 oz. per can)
- 1 bag corn tortilla chips (16 oz. per bag)
- 1 lb. shredded Mexican cheese blend (1 lb. is about 4 cups)
- 2 tomatoes (large)
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 jalapeno chilies (small)
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves (fresh)
- 1 avocado
- 2 Tbsp. sliced black olives
- 1/2 lime
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line an extra-large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drizzle the olive oil into a large skillet set over medium-high heat. Once the oil is shimmering, add the chicken. Cook, breaking up the chicken as it cooks, for 5-6 minutes. Add the chili powder, cumin, coriander, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and black pepper, and stir to evenly distribute. Add the black beans to the skillet and continue to cook, stirring frequently, until the chicken is cooked through, 1-2 minutes.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories510Calories from Fat310|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat310|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes