Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 6 muffin cups generously with butter.
- BEAT eggs and cream in medium bowl. Stir in quinoa, cheese, broccoli, onion and garlic salt. Divide mixture evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- BAKE 19 to 21 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- Mini Quinoa and Broccoli Brunch Cups
- COAT 24 mini muffin cups generously with 1 1/2 tablespoons butter. Prepare as directed in step 2. Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before removing from pan.