Try out our Quick Mini Pizzas! This recipe is super for the kids to help out with and is fast to prepare. In 30 minutes you will have the most delicious Quick Mini Pizzas for the family to munch on. Not only is this recipe quick, but it is delicious. Let us know about your experience in the comments below. We are looking forward to reading about your weekend cooking this Quick Mini Pizzas recipe.
- Preheat the oven's broiler on high.
- Season the tomato sauce with oil and a pinch of oregano.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and fill with the sliced bread.
- Spread with tomato sauce, top with ham and sprinkle with cheeses. Season with a pinch of salt.
- Place the sheet under the broiler and broil until the mozzarella is melted and the edge of the bread is toasted.