These little pastries are insane! You have to try these! Not only are they good for you but they are incredibly delicious. The title may seem a bit strange but the taste is outstanding. Try this recipe today! You are your guests will love them! They are packed with flavor! They also make for the perfect finger foods if you are having guests over or serving a larger number of people.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Peel the potatoes and slice very finely (with a food processor, if possible).
- Melt the butter. Pour the butter and oil over the sliced potatoes. Add the grated parmesan, pepper, crumbled thyme and a little salt. Stir with a wooden spoon. Put the potato mixture in a large dish and garnish with thyme.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then another 30 minutes at 170°C. If the top colors too quickly, put aluminum foil on top.
- Wait 3 to 4 minutes before removing from the dish.