Add Asian-style slaw with shredded Napa cabbage and carrots, sliced scallions and teriyaki salad dressing for a unique flavor.
Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- To make aïoli: Mix mayonnaise, garlic and Sriracha sauce together in small bowl. Set aside. Extra aioli can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- To make burgers: Finely chop chorizo in a food processor or with a large knife. Gently mix together ground pork, chopped chorizo, breadcrumbs, egg, scallions, red pepper, garlic and salt.Shape into 6 patties about 3/4-inch thick.Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Prepare grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat, about 450 degrees F.
- Lightly oil grill grate.Grill burgers, with the lid closed, for 5 minutes. Turn burgers, and add pineapple to grill.Finish cooking burger until the internal temperature reads 160 degrees F. on a digital meat thermometer (about 4 to 5 minutes more), turning once or twice, until hot and seared on both sides. Grill pineapple rings until browned on each side. Remove from grill.
- Toast buns on grill, about 1 minute. Build burgers on buns with 1 1/2 tablespoons aïoli, 1 pineapple ring, and cilantro leaves to taste. Serve immediately.