Serve this satisfying salad with a crusty roll or a small pile of tortilla chips. To vary the recipe, change the greens to spinach, arugula, or romaine. Add sliced red onion, black olives, or shredded carrots. You can even grill or pan-sear the pork…
chops instead of broiling.
- In a food processor, combine olive oil, vinegar, parsley, oregano leaves, and chipotle and puree. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Preheat a broiler and arrange a rack 6 inches from the heat. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking oil.
- Place pork on the baking sheet and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Broil until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F, 5 to 6 minutes per side. Remove pork from broiler and let rest 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine greens, cherry tomatoes, cheese, and chimichurri dressing to taste. Arrange salad on plates or a platter.
- Cut chops into 1/4-inch slices. Arrange on top of salad, drizzle with additional dressing, and serve.