- 12 ounces flank steak (trimmed)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (freshly)
- 2 portobello mushroom caps (5-inch)
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil (divided)
- 1 cup onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 1/2 cups green bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon lower sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 ounce provolone cheese (torn into small pieces)
- 2 tablespoons parmigiano reggiano cheese (grated)
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 12 ounces hoagie rolls (toasted)
|Calories500Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Kimmie Broussard Standifer 2 months ago
yummy! regular phillys for the kids and keto for me!
olivia garner 9 months ago
Awesome I used chuck roll
Amanda D. 10 months ago
Excellent eating! Came out wonderfully and the whole family enjoyed. No left overs in this house!
Elise 10 months ago
Was good the sauce sucked tho
Letty a year ago
This recipe was amazing! I skipped the milk and flour sauce.. 5 stars hands down ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Tomile 2 years ago
Pretty good and easy dinner! I didn't use the sauce just some cheese on top of the meat in veggies
Donna M. 2 years ago
Really liked the flavor of the meat and veges, but didn't care for the sauce. I think I'd prefer just to add the two cheese together and put them on top of the cheesesteak. Skip the sauce all together.
Blary 2 years ago
Tasted good, but the sauce was a little bit bland. I would prefer it with a little more cheese flavour.
Jason Scheneman 3 years ago
Just looked good and seemed simple. Family loved it and that's alway a win for repeat dinners. One one bite of advice if the cheese gets to thick, add a little extra milk to thin it out.
Muhammad A. 3 years ago
Omg 👍👍😍 it was great. I would definitelymake ot for lunch once again.. great recipe. Easy, simple, and tasty.