Pecan-Crusted Pork Tenderloin Pinwheels with Carolina Mustard SaucePORK
Chris Lilly from Big Bob Gibson Bar-B-Q created this tenderloin dish. Serve with Beet, Walnut and Blue Cheese Salad and baked beans. You can also use these medallions as part of an appetizer buffet.
Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Cut pork lengthwise into six 1/4-inch slices. Separate slices; place on cutting board (slices should be the size and shape of the bacon). Place a slice of bacon on each pork slice. Starting at one end, roll up into a spiral. Secure with 2 wooden toothpicks.
- For Carolina Mustard Sauce; combine mustard, honey, vinegar, catsup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce in medium bowl. Reserve 1 cup of the sauce until ready to serve. Brush remaining sauce over pork.
- For Pecan Crust; combine pecans, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Cut each pork spiral in half to form 2 pinwheels (12 total) and the secure ends with water-soaked wooden skewers or metal skewers. Coat each pork spiral with pecan mixture.
- Grill pinwheels on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium-high heat (375-400 degrees F.) until pork is slightly pink in center, 6-8 minutes on each side until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F, followed by a 3-minute rest time. To serve, drizzle reserved sauce over pinwheels.