Paprika Chicken and Pasta with Simple SaladMADELEINE COCINA
We love this snack! This Paprika Chicken and Pasta with Simple Salad recipe is the perfect after-school snack for the kids as it is stuffed with vital nutrients your body needs. Try out this Paprika Chicken and Pasta with Simple Salad for the kids lunchbox as they will love this delicious snack. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or rate this Paprika Chicken and Pasta with Simple Salad recipe by star. We are excited to read your thoughts! We hope you love this Paprika Chicken and Pasta with Simple Salad recipe as much as we do!
- Add the butter and parsley to the cooked pasta. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Saute the chicken on high heat in a skillet spritzed with cooking spray. Stir constantly until golden brown on all sides. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Spray the skillet with more cooking spray and saute the onion, garlic, and green pepper, stirring constantly. Add the water, bouillon, paprika, chile flakes, and chicken after 5 minutes. Stir to mix well. Let cook 10 minutes on medium-low heat.
- When the chicken is cooked through, stir in the cream and serve, placing the chicken over the pasta. Decorate with the cucumbers.
- Prepare the salad by combining the lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumbers, olive oil, and vinegar. Mix carefully to coat and season with salt and pepper.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories950Calories from Fat250|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat250|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.