- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika ($0.20)
- 1 teaspoon oregano ($0.10)
- 1 teaspoon thyme ($0.10)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder ($0.05)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder ($0.05)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper ($0.03)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper ($0.02)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt ($0.02)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil ($0.16)
- 1 tablespoon butter ($0.13)
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast ($5.47)
- 1 yellow onion (diced $0.32)
- 1/2 pound penne pasta ($0.75)
- 15 ounces fire roasted diced tomatoes ($1.00)
- 2 cups chicken broth ($0.26)
- 2 ounces cream cheese ($0.50)
- 3 green onions (sliced $0.25)
|Calories480Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Kaitlyn PErry 2 months ago
Amazing! I doubled the cayenne to make it spicier. It was so good!
Natalie Thwing 4 months ago
I thoroughly enjoyed this. I doubled the recipe and also added two stalks diced celery, one diced green bell pepper, and sliced andouille sausage with the onions. i also added a jar of sun-dried tomatoes that i diced with the broth, tomatoes, and pasta. I also added parsley when i stirred in the cream cheese.
Jules 6 months ago
It took longer for the noodles to become tender than the recipe stated, but I kind of expected that in a one pot dish. I added a bit of extra chicken broth so there would be more liquid for the noodles to simmer in, and added spinach right at the end for some veggie content. Flavours were delicious and it reheated well. Would make again!
PCBT 6 months ago
Turned out well. Had to adjust the recipe a bit. Added heavy cream to thicken it. But otherwise it was great!
Gary B. 6 months ago
Love one potters. Decided while walking through Wegmans to make this tonight. Followed precisely as we do with all new recipes before we make our own changes. You can really taste the smokey flavor from the fire roasted tomatoes and smoked paprika. Creamy enough with the amount of cream cheese it calls for. Over all. It was a nice change and think we’ll be adding some heat next time, if we make this again. Onto the next one potter.
Oscar Galvin 9 months ago
Had to add more cream cheese than instructed in order to get a nice, thick sauce. Would definitely do again - very easy