Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Cook quinoa & brown rice blend according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, add all ingredients for tahini dressing (tahini, fresh parsley, salt, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, black pepper, white wine vinegar, water) to blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. If it’s too thick, add more water - 1 tbsp at a time - until you reach a smooth consistency.
- Prep all vegetables for bowls.
- When quinoa is finished cooking, divide into two bowls, top with cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, avocado, onion and a dollop of dressing.
|Calories500Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Teresa M. 7 days ago
It was ok. Was kind of bland. next time I might add some feta cheese and some Za'atar. I would recommend serving with pita bread.
Nicole Benham a month ago
One of my all time favorite meals. We don't buy the special quinoa. Just mix quinoa with some rice and a nice blend of yummy spices. Filling meal. We make this often.
Arthur-Steward 7 months ago
Excellent dinner! I added some shrimp and a finished it with some fresh lime juice. This will because me one of my go to meals.
Laurel Durban 8 months ago
I want to make this for lunch this weekend. Question: you mention to split quinoa into two bowls but the recipe says it makes 4 servings. Just want to confirm so I know if I should double the recipe or not to feed the whole family.