- 4 summer squash (medium-sized yellow or green, or a mixture of colors, sliced lengthwise and then into 1/4 inch slices, about 8 cups sliced squash)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (more or less, depending on the pan)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves (or 1 T dried thyme, or less if you’re not that fond of thyme)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup crumbled feta (plus a few tablespoon more for the top if desired)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- fresh ground black pepper
|Calories160Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Harding a month ago
it's delicious. definitely a dish I will make again.
Mel 4 months ago
So good! Light but flavorful. A great new way to enjoy zucchini!!!
Hello 5 months ago
Really nice - it doesn’t say zucchini anywhere in the recipe but I added it anyway and it turned out fine
Justine S. a year ago
Turned out nice texture and flavor
Cat Woodard a year ago
It tasted amazing! I suggest 30 minutes on bake, and 5 minutes on broil instead of the full 45 minute bake time.
Kathleen Alvey a year ago
I love this recipe. Make it all the time. Can prepare and refrigerate and pop in oven later.
Mary Tudor 2 years ago
Quick and tasty. I'm not sure I'd bother making it again.
Leah 2 years ago
Really good - maybe add chicken or ground turkey next time
Betsy M. 2 years ago
I made this for my family as a main dish with some good bread and white bean dip I made and everyone loved it. I increased ingredients a little- five squash, three eggs, a little more of everything else. I will make this again.