- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (large)
- 2 tablespoons pesto (Basil, with Lemon or your favorite commercial pesto)
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 1 tablespoon sour cream (pesto, and cheese)
- 2 eggs (beaten, or if they're large eggs one will probably be enough)
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (finely)
- 3 tablespoons almond flour (or almond meal, but almond flour is better for this because it's more finely ground)
- black pepper (to taste)
|Calories380Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Stacey N a month ago
Really good, looked great with very little effort
Heuberger a month ago
This was amazing! I added extra cheese and bread crumbs to the top. I had a lot of stuffing so it spilled out some, but was still delicious. It made the chicken juicy and added extra flavor. I had it for lunch the next day as left overs, after microwaving it it was a bit rubbery so I'd say this is a dish that needs to be eaten the first night, not great for leftovers.
Walts Bamford 2 months ago
i would add more mozzarella next time but was tasty
Jim 8 months ago
Loved it ! But omitted the sour cream and the flour
Kathryn B. 10 months ago
Would make again but add some tomato sauce on top before serving
J Squared a year ago
Great! It was easy to make too.
Mary a year ago
Very good, hubby loved it
Jane a year ago
Really tasty. A new favourite.
Cheri H. a year ago
Loved by the family! Instead of stuffing the breasts I used thin sliced breasts and spread the pesto mix on the top of them, and then topped with the parm flour mix.
katie a year ago
super easy and yummy! served with potatoes and veggies
Mel a year ago
tasty. i used a broccoli mixture instead of pesto. it was great!
Col a year ago
Really yummy. Both of us loved this
Amanda Tomlin a year ago
Amazing! Will definitely cook again!
Deanna Caldwell-Ivey a year ago
Really good and will make again.
Edward F. a year ago
very good need to make sure you flatten the chicken to make it easier to roll
Carol L. a year ago
This recipe was a success. Easy to make and tasted great. Will definitely make again.
Pete a year ago
It came out ok didn’t feel there was enough of the pesto and cheese the almond flour and cheese wasn’t enough to cover everything also had to cook it for 45 min not 30-35 might try it again
Jamie Cannon a year ago
It was pretty delicious! And very filling surprisingly.
Elizabeth M. a year ago
i have never used so little cheese and sauce in a recipe and had it come out so flavorful!
Maurice Odom 2 years ago
Pretty good. My gf loved it.
Kathyrn Simmons 2 years ago
Found a little salty & soggy